As with most things, Pizza, although simple to make, requires a certain
"assembly order!" In the words below, you'll learn the fine art of proper
- In order for toppings to “cook”, drizzle olive oil over the surface of the
- Add your sauce; standard tomato sauce works pretty well, as does your
typical 14.5 oz. can of drained, stewed tomatoes.
- Mince and spread garlic (if desired).
- Next, add salt, pepper, oregano, and basil to taste.
- Now add your pizza cheese, and/or mozzarella, also parmesan if you like.
- Add sliced peppers, onions, olives, mushrooms or fresh tomatoes.
- Top with pepperoni, sausage, and/or ham or any other meat including
That's basically it!
Enjoy your pizza!